Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Type: Full Time
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (CMA)
Requisition #: 2035
Location: Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Week: Temporary Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 15, 2020
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
* Coordinates data collections and oversees the execution of research protocols related to drug abuse
* Performs specialized research and analysis of data collected in studies such as drug abuse studies, effects of drugs on the immune function, or processing statistical analysis of data
* Services included but are not limited to receptor analysis, molecular biological and chromatographic analysis, pharmacological procedure, and computer support and information resource management
* Requires the completion of two years of occupationally specific education; or an Associate's degree in radiological technology or a closely related field
* 6 - 12 months of experience
* MRI ARRT certification required
* CPR required
* Requires the analytical skills to resolve problems that require the use of basic scientific, mathematical, or technical principles.
* Requires the ability to exchange information on factual matters, schedule appointments, greet visitors, explain medical center policies, and/or relay messages to appropriate personnel
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.