Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
RN (REGISTERED NURSE): MICU
Requisition #: 269209
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Sept. 15, 2020
MEDICAL ICU: Previous experience or exposure (as RN, tech or student) to the ICU setting is preferred. Join an academic medical center with a friendly culture. Customized orientation for nursing graduates plus Nurse Residency Program. New-to-specialty nurses considered. Excellent patient ratios, experienced charge nurses/advanced nurses, and educators as staff resource. The Rapid Response Team is comprised of this staff.
* Current Maryland RN license or Compact State
* Previous ICU nursing experience preferred
* CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
* Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred , BSN to be completed within four years
* High degree of critical thinking, autonomy and organizational skills ideal
Benefits for you and your family:
* Comprehensive health care plan, dental, life & disability insurance
* Tuition reimbursement for self and dependents
* Clinical Ladder for growth as a nursing leader
* Gym & day care on site
* 403 B retirement savings plan
* Inclusive culture and caring co-workers in an acadmeic setting
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.