Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Take direction from a skilled worker or Foreperson to assist crew in turnaround/ construction/maintenance duties. This role will require travel.
* Actively support the Company's commitment to safety and its "Core Values."
* Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and Ethics."
* To work well with supervision and higher craftsman to gain turnaround/ construction/maintenance experience.
* Work with various hand tools.
* Retrieve tools and equipment as needed.
* Clean up after crew.
* Perform various duties to assist crew.
* Fire Watch, Bottle Watch and Hole Watch duties.
* Thorough understanding of the role and responsibilities of the craft being supported.
* Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
* Perform all other job-related duties as requested by supervision.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Must be able to pass Labor Helper proficiency testing at or above 70%. Must have six or more years of experience in construction/maintenance. Completed the Matrix Service Safety training, Process Safety Management training and Client / Site specific training. To obtain and maintain an active status within the required drug testing program.
TWIC card may be required.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic or category.