Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
PROGRAM COORDINATOR - CAPE COD
Barnstable, MA, USA; Cotuit, MA 02635, USA; Falmouth, MA, USA; Harwich, MA, USA; Sandwich, MA, USA Req #3363
Monday, September 14, 2020
Join our team and see what it means to truly BE aMAYzing
Are you interested in working with adults with autism and developmental disabilities*
If so, MAY INSTITUTE wants you!
May Institute is an award-winning nonprofit organization that provides educational, rehabilitative, and behavioral healthcare services to individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, and behavioral health needs.
We are seeking compassionate PROGRAM COORDINATORS AND ASSISTANT PROGRAM COORDINATORS to assist in overseeing the administrative and clinical functions in a residential group home on Cape Cod.
In this role, you will help our individuals live fulfilling and independent lives with dignity and respect by:
* Helping to ensure the quality of the program by coordinating daily activities and programs and assisting in day to day maintenance of environment
* Enhancing community acceptability and increasing independence through therapeutic programming
* Providing individualized treatment procedures by assessing skills and assisting with medical and healthcare provider appointments
* Developing and implementing annual goals
* Bachelor s degree in related field and/or three years of experience
* Previous supervisory experience in human services
* Valid driver s license with at least two years of driving experience
* MED certification strongly preferred
AMAYZING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
* Generous paid time off & your birthday as a holiday
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Paid training and certifications opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement & loan repayment assistance program
* 403B retirement plan with employer match
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.