Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Noblis ESI is seeking a Network and Systems Engineer with Top Secret/SCI and Poly for their Chantilly location
- Assist the Government customer with end-to-end planning, innovation, concept creation, design, development, deployment, and operation for the enhancement of complex systems.
- Provide engineering capabilities to meet needs across the National Space business areas of Programs of Record, Advanced Prototyping, Technology Development and Transition, and decision briefing materials for leadership. Skills will be applied in the environment of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance technology and operations to include: computer hardware and software; processing and exploitation of IMINT, GEOINT, and SIGINT sensors; networks integrated within an Enterprise; communications systems (SATCOM, Terrestrial, and Mobile); Cloud computing and system network development, maintenance and operations.
- Provide technical expertise to determine completeness of documentation used to justify Government objectives or requirements; assess products and deliverables against threshold and objective requirements; create plans to meet threshold and objective requirements.
- Participate in the development and recommend acceptance or rejection of program reviews, to include PMR's, PDRs, CDR's as required.
- Support development of a Systems Engineering Management Plan to address an overall systems engineering management approach including standards, capability models, and configuration management of Space projects.
- Serve as technical expert in preparing decision justification materials and studies to identify and address program/project capability gaps, prepare analysis of alternatives and recommendations for decisions for leadership.
- Assist the Government customer with end-to-end planning, innovation, concept creation, design, development, testing, integration, verification and validation, requirements development, deployment, and operation for the enhancement of complex systems.
- Assist in the coordination of system activation and deployment activities, including integration support, and facilitate sustained operations.
- Work effectively in a team environment in both leadership and support roles with varying Government, SETA, and FFRDC teammates in a dynamic environment. Deliver intelligence capabilities cooperatively with vendors and mission partners.
- Apply strong domain knowledge of modern SIGINT/GEOINT processing techniques.
- Represent the customer in community forums.
- Perform technical coordination, risk assessment, progress tracking, and trade implementation in support of a Government Team. Identify program problems and innovative solutions.
- Support oversight of development contractor activities, including planning and verification of testing activities and test witnessing.
- Provide technical expertise developing, writing, managing, and briefing Requests For Change (RFC) and RFC related documents and events.
-Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
Contribute to large capture strategies, actively engage with clients, and market Noblis capabilities externally Foster appropriate identification and selection of business development opportunities, and provide thought leadership to help shape future work Win 2 task orders, identify big bets or take responsibility for a re-compete
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Software, or Systems) or Information Systems.
-Possess strong Systems Engineering discipline in one or more of the following focus areas: Architecture and Requirements Development, Readiness, IV&V, and transition to operations; Risk Management, Configuration Management, Technology Planning and Insertion, and Performance Assessment
-Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars
-Familiarity with project management, scheduling, requirements, and program office functions
-Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
-Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
-Expected to seek and assume higher levels of technical responsibility, manage time effectively across more than one initiative, and apply sound technical judgment
-Must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills
-Must be able to travel
-Minimum of 10 years experience working with the DoD and the IC
-Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
-Masteru2019s in Engineering (Electrical, Digital, Software, or Systems)
-Understanding of DoD and IC system/network architectures and software development utilizing digital signal processing and cloud computing
- Experience in rapid R&D acquisitions and engineering support for the development, testing and deployment of prototypes
-Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
-Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
-Ability to build and present technical briefings and reports with specific knowledge of SIGINT, GEOINT, Multi-INT, software frameworks or devops
-Minimum of 6 years of project management, systems engineering, and/or acquisition experience in industry or DOD/IC community
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.