Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our Strategy consulting team. You will lead delivery teams helping clients to drive innovative strategies to improve business performance and manage risk.
Sr. Product Manager - Digital Product Management
Product Managers at Publicis. Sapient help clients modernize their digital operations by redefining how clients bring experiences, capabilities, and technologies to market. They enable successful client delivery, team strategy and management, and industry-leading capabilities.
Business Problem Solving Take ambiguous and complex business problems and using research and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps.
Informed Business Decision Making - Bring rigor a client s decision making process by performing detailed cost/benefit analysis, presenting and evaluating solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders. In some instances, we help our clients develop new decision frameworks and governance processes that continue to deliver value far beyond a particular engagement.
Solution Planning - Define, scope and plan new solutions for clients. This includes determining how to measure business results, modeling current/future business processes, gather business requirements and identifying the organizational changes required to successfully realize the benefits of the solution.
This individual will also be expected to use their unique skills to drive both sales pursuits and strategies, and to analyze and structure complex, long-term contracts with clients and partners.
* Help our clients shape their vision and strategy for their products.
* Understand and analyze user needs
* Manage work streams related to organizational design, product and experience strategy governance, product management, and agile delivery.
* Help clients establish digital competencies and improve digital operations within companies seeking to modernize and achieve greater digital maturity.
* Assess the readiness, technology/tooling, organization, process, and governance of change within clients organizations.
* Define, prioritize and execute activities to drive digital modernization initiatives such as stakeholder alignment, change impact assessment, transition phasing, response planning, and adoption monitoring.
* Set policy, standards, and controls with ongoing monitoring and optimization in support of digital governance activities.
* Assist clients with adopting and realizing new ways of working.
* Develop measurable business objectives and ensure solutions align with client objectives
Benefits of working here:
* Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
* 15 paid holidays throughout the year
* Generous parental leave and new parent transition program.
* Tuition reimbursement
* Corporate gift matching program
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.