Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Work From Home
Schedule: MON, TUE, THU, FRI 8am-5pm PST, One late day per week until 7-8pm PST, One SAT per month
Do you have a passion for healthcare and HELPING OTHERS? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, PATIENT-CENTERED ENVIRONMENT? Jump-start your career at Parallon.
We offer you an EXCELLENT TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are seeking a Collections Specialist for our center to ensure that we continue to PROVIDE ALL PATIENTS WITH HIGH QUALITY, EFFICIENT CARE. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST, you will perform collection follow up on accounts for medical facilities in a high volume, inbound and outbound, call center environment. You will utilize excellent communication and customer service skills to resolve patient accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE?
* Referring calls/accounts to appropriate parties based on customer inquiries.
* Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate.
* Update the patient account record to identify actions taken on the account.
* Work with patients and guarantors to secure payment on outstanding account balances.
* Maintain minimum production standards.
* Achieve passing quality review scores per unit requirements.
* Produce acceptable unit collection volumes.
* Work within company attendance guidelines.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Work with other team members and management in a professional manner.
* Practice and adhere to the Parallon \\"Code of Conduct\\" philosophy and \\"Mission and Values Statement\\".
* Attend Privacy and Security Training a required by the HIPAA Awareness Program and comply with all guidelines, policies and procedures to assure sensitive or confidential information is protected in accordance with the HIPAA rules and regulations.
* High School or GED preferred.
* Minimum one year related experience preferred, preferably in healthcare.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.