Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
Occupational Therapist (Part-time)
Ascension at Home has an immediate opening for a part-time Occupational Therapist to support our Sturgeon Bay team. Enjoy working with other dedicated professionals who are empathetic, engaged and compassionate, providing one-on-one care!
Ascension at Home provides comprehensive home-based services across Wisconsin. Our services include Home Health, Hospice and Home Infusion Therapy.
Occupational Therapists that thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a balance of independence, mixed with a collaborative team-based approached to Care, are highly encouraged to inquire.
Join our team as we transform the way healthcare is delivered!
A licensed Occupational Therapist provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups. Plans, implements, and evaluates patients care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being. Evaluated occupational roles and occupational performance of patients with physical, psychosocial and/or cognitive impairments. Occupational Therapist provides intervention to deficits and elicits responses. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
* Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
* Current State License as an Occupational Therapist
* Valid Driver s License
* Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
* Two years experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute care or rehabilitation setting.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of durable medical equipment
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.