Posted in Other 30 days ago.
Type: Full Time
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role can be located in our Burlington, Massachusetts or St. Louis, Missouri offices.
You will belong to the respective global leadership team for the Biologics Cluster in the ISCO (Global Integrated Supply Chain Operations) Business and report to the Head of ISCO HRBPs. You will have the opportunity to provide important strategic and operational HR support to the Biologics Cluster, which is a large global organization with more than 1,400 employees with numerous sites and leaders across the globe. You will provide convincing analyses to support business decision making and provide direction for Market HR Partners in selected countries in the matrix. You need to have a clear understanding of the business strategy and operating plan and the ability to develop a clear HR strategy to drive productivity and business results. Therefore, you need to be a team player who wants to get things done and operate as a flexible and energetic person to drive the business' priorities.
* You will translate business strategy into Sector-specific initiatives that support growth, launch preparation and business transformation (e.g. org design, divestment, M&A), monitor.
* Identify business performance and people risks / opportunities (e.g. People Analytics).
* Anticipate gaps / future people requirements including sourcing, performance and rewards strategies, with a particular focus on Succession Management to Business-Critical roles and the development of early in career talent.
* Support change management adoption and cultural transformation strategies.
* Provide thought partnership with business leaders and across the ISCO organization.
* Uses multiple data and information sources to create critical People insights and consequences for the business
* Pro-actively anticipates, through technology, employee experience requirements of targeted HR Solutions & Tools, and translates these into employee journey maps
* Leads large-scale business, HR, People transformation change programs and sets a vision for change (milestones, behaviors and mindset)
* Builds trust with senior management and inspires them to influence behaviors and mindset in others
* Provides insights that influence business leader's People decisions with an impact on sustainable future business growth
* Partners and challenges the business to anticipate requirements, and communicates People decision trade-offs that drive critical business priorities
* Notices patterns, trends or discrepancies when looking at information and data, and uses these to make recommendations on how a new approach or concept can solve a given (identified) business problem
Who you are:
* 8+ years HR Business Partner/Generalist experience including experience in a global matrix organization or similar years of relevant strategic project experience in other corporate functions
* University Degree preferably in business, science or HR related fields, e.g., Organizational Development or equivalent discipline
* Good understanding of labor relations and/or union environment of the respective regions
* Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
* Team player with can-do attitude, global mindset and intercultural awareness
* Strong business acumen, preferably experience in supporting an innovation driven healthcare organization
* Self-driven, Proactive, ability to effectively prioritize
* Local and international travel ~15-25% of the time
* HR Experience in Manufacturing/Supply Chain functions
* HR Experience in Life Science/Healthcare related industry
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.