Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Assists physicians with direct patient care. Prepares patients and assists physician with minor surgical procedures. Takes vitals, blood pressure, pulse, and temperature. Maintains inventory of supplies, sterilizes instruments and equipment. May complete lab tests and/or x-rays with the scope of CMA credentials
- Certification or Registry as Medical Assistant from an accredited testing center preferred, such as:
- American Medical Technologists
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- National Healthcare Association
- High school diploma, equivalent preferred. Completion of medical assistant program.
- A multi-tasked professional; prefer at least 2 years of experience in a medical environment
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.