Posted in Other 26 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We re so glad we caught your eye. You ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: email@example.com. Stay safe!
We re looking for a hands-on Stock Plan Administrator who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of the equity compensation programs, with an eye toward optimizing process efficiencies and effectiveness. In this role, you will collaborate with various functions across the company in performing regular activities including Payroll, SEC reporting, Tax, Legal and HR functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administer equity plans, including processing stock option and restricted stock unit grants, exercises and releases, cancellations, and terminations;
* Administer Employee Stock Purchase Plan, including enrollments, auditing contributions and reporting;
* Reconcile monthly equity activity, including shares outstanding and share reserves among company records, and third-party vendors;
* Provide data for 10-Q, 10-K, Proxy Statements, and assist with Form 4 filing;
* Assist in development and maintenance of policies and procedures related to stock administration, and ensure compliance with internal controls;
* Create and implement process improvements and support automation initiatives between equity and HR systems;
* Develop, maintain, and deliver educational materials and customized resources.
* Excellent project management and process orientated skills, with an ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
* Impeccable attention to details and accuracy;
* Strong Excel skills;
* Proven track record of working effectively with people across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions;
* Self-motivated, with excellent communication skills across departments and levels, and a desire to grow;
* Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stock plan participants.
* BS/BA degree in accounting, finance or related discipline;
* A minimum of 3 years of full-on Stock Plan Administrator role at publicly traded companies where you independently handled the full cycle of equity transactions;
* Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation and general knowledge of global taxation;
* Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification preferred.
Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.