Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Develop and Maintain an effective strategy, management, and ongoing improvement of inventory management & MRP replenishment process to support defined service levels, support Global Sales & Operations Planning initiatives.
This role will sit in Lisle, IL and is not open to remote work locations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Develop inventory & replenishment strategies to support differentiated service level requirements.
* Engage with demand forecasting, manufacturing plants and product marketing to understand upcoming New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) programs for the customer.
* Lead on driving key planning master data integrity, working with all relevant Mfg. Plants and Supply chain hubs to ensure consistency, proper use and optimization of master data values, include but not limited to (lot sizing, lead times, safety stocks, availability check rules, schedule margin keys, etc). Provide training and guidance as required.
* Play a lead role in orchestrating management of process and tools for settings of optimized multi-echelon safety stocks, cycle stocks, target inventories & re-order points.
* Establish and control key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning / inventory / replenishment strategies.
* Owner of KPI's and setting of targets, goals for Inventory turns, days of supply (DSI), days on hand (DOH), slow & excess expense. Provide leadership to improve noted KPI's and provide guidance & forecasting to inventory levels.
* Lead in designing global-divisional level process flows, works instructions, best practices for Inventory and Replenishment strategies
* Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) for low delivery performance and high inventory products.
* Engage in self learning-actualization and promote MBM culture on team
* Support Molex quality programs by following approved policies and procedures.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations management, business, economics, engineering or closely related
* Minimum of 7 years of experience with inventory management / supply chain in the multi-national manufacturing or distribution industry
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working with end-to-end supply chains to include planning, inventory management and forecasting
* Experience working with cross cultural / global teams
* Ability to travel up to 20% including international travel to China, Singapore, Philippines and Mexico
* Ability to facilitate / attend nightly calls with colleagues in China
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Experience in SAP, SmartOps, Kinaxis or other ERP systems
* Experience in the electronics manufacturing industry
* Fluent in English and Chinese
* Master's degree in supply chain management, operations management, business, economics, engineering or closely related
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf