Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We are recruiting a Senior High Throughput Screening (HTS) Automation Technologist to maintain and operate screening and compound storage automation systems and all laboratory instruments within the High Throughput Bioscience (HTB) Center.
The selected person will have the following responsibilites:
* Coordinate both routine and complex troubleshooting for all automated systems.
* Assist the principal investigator in assay development and screening projects.
* Train new laboratory personnel on automation operation skills.
* Develop, write, and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for equipment.
* Maintain laboratory records, organize results, and serve as a key automation consultant to provide suggestions for improvement in laboratory automation and increased productivity.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant scientific field related to laboratory automation, such as biology, chemistry, chemical engineering or biomedical engineering, required.
* Master's degree preferred
* Two (2) years of laboratory automation experience in a High Throughput Screening environment required
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO SEARCH FIRMS:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.