Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Sabre is seeking an Engineer with Link-16 and Data Links experience to join our team located at NAS Patuxent River, MD. We are committed to developing and empowering a high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do and dedicated to our customers mission. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who is highly versatile and excited to roll up their sleeves to tackle complex and important problems. You will work with a team on deploying and operating existing platforms and build mission-critical systems to support the PMA 209 Air Combat Electronics team.
* BS in a relevant Engineering /Science field.
* 6 years of experience in a relevant Engineering /Science field.
* Applies engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test or evaluate military weapons systems.
* Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
* Applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
* Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, tests or evaluates software, components, or system related to engineering or functional requirements of military weapons systems associated support systems, or management information systems.
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an Active DOD Top Secret Clearance. Candidates will be required to pass a background check for this position.
* Experience Integrating, planning, coordinating, and facilitating design, development, and implementation of aircraft data networks.
* Knowledge of the implementation of Link-16 data networks, associated aircraft component hardware and software, and understanding data interoperability between network users.
* Understanding and awareness of other viable aircraft data networks, to include Internet Protocol (IP) based systems, and their associated capabilities, limitations, or vulnerabilities.
* Analyzes designs, develops, implements, tests, or evaluates software, components, or systems related to functional requirements of military data network systems, associated support systems.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success join #TeamSabre!
Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor