Posted in Information Technology 16 days ago.
Cognizant is looking for Analyst with below skill match.
Location – Mountain View CA
· Strong analytical and problem solving capability and passion in security. Experience with database query SQL and analysis experience.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
· Knowledge of web frameworks/php, HTML/CSS (basics), TCP/IP knowledge a plus
· Background and working knowledge of app development. Proficient in understanding application level vulnerabilities
· Knowledge of Application Security Testing particularly focused on performing technical activities such as Application Penetration testing, Secure Code review, Mobile Application Security Testing.
· Analyze, identify, and deliver operational improvement opportunities (specifically around end-to-end workflow, from identification of non-compliant cases, to review by vendor teams, to removal, to appeals).
· Perform fraud and abuse investigations using various data sources, identify product vulnerabilities and support anti-abuse experiments.
· Understanding application level vulnerabilities and performing Vulnerability Assessment of Web Applications.
· Communicate externally with Developers to help address issues of non-compliance and violations of terms of service..
· Establish regular reporting to keep stakeholders up to date on progress, findings and recommendations.
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|