Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Multi-Site Director is primarily responsible for administering the management, policies and procedures of the Chippewa Valley Schools School Aged Child Care program in up to 3 elementary school buildings. Programs run Monday - Friday; 6:15AM - 9:00AM and 3:00PM-6:00PM. Extra hours may be necessary for planning purposes.
Starting pay will be based on like experience and number of buildings of responsibility
* Maintains and oversees all administrative areas of compliance and quality.
* Ensures the safety and quality of day-to-day operations, staff supervision, family interactions and school connections.
* Develops a weekly schedule for presence at designated sites to observe programs, interactions, audit paperwork, address issues, and support the site supervisor.
* Ensures the safety and protection of every child through structured activity, policies and procedures, and diligent hiring practices.
* Engages in active listening with families and staff in order to build relationships.
* Maintains a professional image and manner consistent with the mission and goals of Chippewa Valley Schools.
* Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by program needs, building Principal and/or Central Office.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in a child-related field:
early childhood education
physical education and recreation
* 3 or more year s experience leading an after school program and/or camp.
* Excellent public relations and conflict resolution skills in order to facilitate positive relationships with parents, staff, and children.
* Must have the ability to travel in between designated sites .
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
* Concern for detail and accuracy and the ability to delegate responsibility.
* Must have at least 2 semester hours in child care administration from an accredited college or university or a minimum of 3.0 CEUs in child care administration.
* Must have current certification in infant, child, and adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid.
* Must complete 12 clock hours of annual training.
Salary Range: $17.00 - $21.50 / Per Hour
Shift Type: Full-Time
It is the policy of Chippewa Valley Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including but not limited to sexual orientation, gender identity), religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, height, weight, genetics, or marital status in its programs, services, activities, or employment. Inquiries related to nondiscrimination policies, questions, concerns or to file a complaint should be directed to: Civil Rights and Title IX Coordinator, Director of Human Resources, Chippewa Valley Schools Administration, 19120 Cass Avenue, Clinton Township, MI 48038 Phone: 586-723-2090 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Nondiscrimination inquiries related to disability should be directed to: Section 504 Coordinator, Director of Special Services, (same address) Phone: 586-723-2180 Email: email@example.com. Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for employment must notify Chippewa Valley Schools of their need in writing within 182 days. Civil Rights and Title IX inquiries can also be directed to the Department of Civil Rights at (800)482-3604 or MDCRservicecenter@michigan.gov.