Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Ref: 20213
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Location: Emerson Hospital, 133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord, MA 01742
Department: Westford Physical Therapy
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day/Eve shift
Hours: approx 10:30-7. Exact schedule to be determined with supervisor
The Rehab front desk coordinator is responsible for acting as a liaison between the patient/client and the Rehab Network. He/She will handle high call volume as well as direct patient reception and medical and rehabilitation provider communication. Success in this role requires ability to work as a team to prioritize patient care and expectations. Must maintain a calm and professional demeanor as well as ensure efficiency and exemplary patient/customer satisfaction in a busy clinical atmosphere.
* Associates degree or medical certification preferred
* Exposure to medical terminology preferred
* 2-3 years experience in patient or customer service role
* Proven patient/customer service with focus on quality and efficiency
* Has demonstrated the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Word/Outlook
* Knowledge of Redock strongly preferred
* Licensure and/or Certification
* Medical terminology preferred
* Uses positive language
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Team oriented, team builder
* Comfortable in a busy environment
* Ability to change job functions from phone to direct patient contact
* Ability to prioritize
* Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
* Computer skills required.
* Ability to maintain confidential information.
Emerson Hospital is committed as a matter of policy and in accordance with all applicable laws to equal employment opportunity and a work environment free of discrimination or harassment for all employees and qualified applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, disability or any other characteristic protected by law