Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma's most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma's largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our Food and Nutrition department is powered by our purpose of caring for people - our patients, their families and one another. With great teamwork and an experienced, knowledgeable staff, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most - caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You'll Do
The Diet Hostess is responsible for assisting patients with meal selection and delivery.
The successful candidate will be able to:
* Distribute and collect daily menus
* Visit with and assist patients with meal selection
* Review menus and correct if necessary
* Confer with Dietitian when necessary to ensure appropriate meals for each patient
* Accurately document phone orders
* Maintain records of meal census, late trays, generics, nourishments, and tube feedings
What You'll Bring
* Tulsa City County food handler's permit
* Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
* Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
* Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
* Ability to perform work when no directions are given
* Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
* Competitive pay
* Advancement and career development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class..