Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Client Operations Analyst
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
The Client Operations Analyst is responsible for managing large clinical records exchange and chart review projects for enterprise clients. A key aspect of the role includes liaising with Account Management and Operations to ensure the service delivery commitments CIOX Health has made to our clients are fulfilled. This role requires strong analytical skills and complex problem-solving skills.
Analyze dashboard and inventory variables across the portfolio to forecast, prioritize inventory and communicate risks and develop strategy to meet client goals
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and client to execute operating plan through diverse chart retrieval methods, escalating process inefficiencies for immediate resolution
- Create, manage and distribute reports related to each of the projects assigned providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects in scope
- Routinely perform complete analysis of individual projects and serve as subject matter expert, sometimes at a very granular level
- Provide full oversight to risk adjustment and quality related projects that provide significant impact to our health insurance clients. This primarily consists of risk adjustment analytics, healthcare medical records retrieval and chart review coding projects
- Coordination and communication with client to ensure meeting of expectations and SLA's
- Partner with key stakeholders, primarily account managers and operations to understand project progress, expected project success, and data trends within each project
- Understand and analyze project data to identify trends related to project goals and act accordingly within the organization
- Provide project support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and client deliverables
- Track and report on client portfolio performance, clearly communicating project metrics, expectations, trends and expected outcomes
- Work within CIOX Healthcare client project management framework, processes, and tools
- Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools
- Prior experience in account management or operations for a healthcare services company or health plan preferred
- Understanding of Risk Adjustment and Healthcare/Health IT industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of project management principles and frameworks of successful project management from an account support perspective
- Demonstrated competency in problem solving, decision making and executing against goals and deadlines
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust and respect throughout the organization and with clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively and persuasively present data
- Excellent strategic thinking and precise analytical skills; demonstrated ability to anticipate client needs
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, and conscientious team player with strong attention to detail
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Business Analytics, Economics or related field.
- 2-5 years' experience in Healthcare Technology, Medical Records or Health Information.
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Project Management coursework or PMP Certification preferred
- SQL preferred
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Ciox provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to as race, color, national origin, genetic information, religion or religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, ancestry, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic as protected by state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and training.