Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
TTM Technologies Shared Service Center is growing and is looking for a General Ledger (GL) Accountant to join its GL department. This position requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The GL accountant will be expected to participate in various job assignments including; month end closing, reconciling balance sheet accounts, reconciling company accounts and other accounting related assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Month end journal entry preparation with supporting documentation
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Research variances in the GL and prepare explanation for the General Ledger Manager
- Prepare and post cash application corrections with supporting documentation
- Ensure plant compliance with established SOX processes and update processes as needed
- Other special projects as needed
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to learn new software and work in multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Have strong research and analytical skills
- Communicate in a professional manner both verbally and in written form
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes to increase efficiency
- Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines
- Work well with other Accountants and Controller on all aspects of accounting
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- 6 months of experience in a corporate or manufacturing environment
- Experience with Oracle and Great Plains software
- Proficient computer skills including formulas and pivot tables in Excel
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Reinforce to all employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US Export laws and regulations. c) Understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL). d) Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide training to all facilities and departments and support periodic audits as required. e) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.