Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The role of the Software Quality Assurance Engineer is to develop and execute test cases under moderate supervision. This role involves using established guidelines to execute test cases and analyze root cause defects.
What You Will Do:
* Individual contributor working independently under general guidelines established by supervisor.
* Follow software testing best practices per Test Manager/Test Lead's direction.
* Create test cases per design/requirements document; Maintain the Requirements Traceability by mapping test cases to various traceable components per the established project standards.
* Perform software testing (including but not limited to: GUI, backend, interface/batch, regression, performance testing) and recording results following established project standards for testing, defect management and test deliverables.
* Analyze the defects and perform root cause analysis.
* Partner with other teams (development, functional, sub-contractors, customer etc.) as part of overall team effort following the established agile practices.
* Provider guidance and training to team members on the testing efforts.
* Perform demonstrations to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Contribute to automation test creation and execution including the ability to debug in case of script failures.
* Expected to learn the domain and business to support software testing activities.
Who You Are:
* You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
* You have 5+ years hands-on test experience with strong background in multi-tiered environment; including backend and front-end testing activities.
* You have experience in developing test plans.
* You have a minimum of 2 years Claims experience.
* You have expertise in backend testing - RDBMS/SQL skills - and the ability to read, write and execute SQL queries.
* You have proven experience with backend testing using Shell scripts, Unix commands, and SQL.
* You have expertise in creating test data for different test phases using command line utilities and tools.
* You have experience with claims adjudication.
* You are well versed with requirements traceability analysis, test case writing from design documents and use cases.
* You have testing experience in web/java environments as well as transactional (batch) testing.
* You have experience in planning, developing, executing and maintaining test automation suites using Selenium across a multi-server environment.
* You have experience in performance testing (development, execution, debug and analyze) using WebLoad.
* You have experience with one or more defect tracking tools (JIRA preferred).
At CNSI, we strive to be the market leader and most trusted partner for innovative and transformative technology-enabled solutions that improve health outcomes and reduce costs. We're passionate about helping our clients improve the health and well-being of individuals and families. We succeed when our clients succeed.
Innovation and commitment to our mission are core to our DNA. And through our shared values, we foster an environment of inclusion, empowerment, accountability and fun!
CNSI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.