Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Our Georgia-Pacific Lovell, WY facility produces a variety of gypsum wallboard products with Building Products division is the No. 1 producer of wood panels, gypsum products and lumber in North America. Georgia-Pacific is seeking experienced manufacturing employees for our Production Team Member roles of varying levels. As a Production Team Member, you will operate production equipment on one or more machine centers and frequently cross-train in other roles. This position offers opportunities for advancement as new skills are acquired and as openings occur! Successful employees will have opportunities to increase their skills and knowledge to foster professional growth. Georgia-Pacific offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), accident and sickness, paid holidays and vacations, as well as overtime opportunities.
This is an entry level position starting at $20.29 per hour.
Successful candidates for this role must be available to work rotating shifts. You will also need to be available to work overtime, weekends and holidays if necessary.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Learning multiple operator functions to operate equipment to expected performance levels
* Troubleshooting and making machine adjustments as needed
* Working as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals
* Contributing to the site's safety record by ensuring the team works safely
* Driving forklifts to move material throughout the work site
* Cleaning work area throughout assigned shifts to ensure an orderly and safe environment
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Six (6) months or more of experience within an industrial, manufacturing, production, construction, military, or farming environment
* Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
* Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
* Willing and able to lift at least 50 pounds
* Willing and able to work around moving or heavy equipment
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* One (1) year or more of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
* One (1) year or more of experience operating a forklift
* Experience troubleshooting equipment and/or operating heavy equipment to include but not limited to: forklifts, front end loaders, and bulldozers
* High School Diploma or GED
* Experience working with construction materials, e.g. lumber, gypsum, plaster, brick, insulation, etc.
* Experience using hand tools in the workplace to include but not limited to: rakes, shovels, hand saws, wrenches, and screwdrivers
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf