Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Coordinates system-wide marketing activities for assigned service line(s).
Responsibilities include collaborating with service line leaders to promote hospital initiatives and comprehensive services.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field or 8-10 years of relevant marketing experience.
2. Minimum 5 years sales and marketing experience in healthcare environment.
3. Experience analyzing and evaluating effectiveness of marketing initiatives
4. Experience with data processing, spreadsheet and database programs.
1. Experience developing marketing programs to meet objectives of strategic initiatives.
2. Demonstrated ability to independently perform market research to identify marketing opportunities.
3. Experience collaborating with stakeholders to develop collateral on products/services.
4. Knowledge of tools to communicate and share information with service line leaders and administration (marketing calendars, centralized way to view and collect strategic information with internal stakeholders, etc.)
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: No
WORK HOURS: 8a-5p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.