Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Senior Project Manager - Healthcare/ SAFe
Duration: 6 + month contract, potential to extend
Location: FULLY REMOTE (East Coast)
If interested please send resumes to Meghan Duffy at email@example.com
* Senior Project Manager with strong healthcare/ payer experience
* Candidate could be remote as long as he/She can support East timing
* Exposure or knowledge in SaFE as well as Agile/Waterfall
* Strong communication skills with Senior Management
* Be concise when giving information
* While role requires strong experience with PM process and procedure, role needs adequate flexibility with the PM. We will have quality process to adhere to, but we need to think outside the box
* Candidate should have experience working in a fast paced environment .
* Experience in handling Medicaid and Medicare projects will be added advantage
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.