Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Packaging Advisor
* Imaging Advisor
* Configuration Management Advisor
* Reviews application packaging, image creation and software distribution service requests for completion and validates inputs with customers
* Tests installation of operating systems and software
* Configures virtual workstations for build and test work effort
* Builds application package
* Performs quality assurance testing
* Records work effort for RAM billing
* Monitors sources such as US-CERT for new vulnerabilities
* Updates deployment tool with newly released software updates
* Builds and tests software distribution packages
* Utilizes incident, request, and change management to ensure proper tracking for work performed
* Builds and maintains computer collections for software targeting
* Releases software distribution to targeted computers
* Tracks software distribution and delivers compliance reports
* Builds operating system images and deployment methods according to specification
* Performs root cause analysis on failed components and implements corrective measures.
* Provides ongoing information to leadership, customers, and peers regarding enhancements, innovations and solutions.
* Responsible for following company specific systems engineering standards.
* RCA for high severity issue, CRQ Deployments during weekends and holidays.
* Monitors configuration management infrastructure for systemic problems, errors and alerts
* Reports on enterprise client agent health
* Troubleshoots client agent installation and communication failures
* Attends regular team, customer and advisory meetings
* Troubleshooting of Windows OS, Active Directory, LDAP, registry, WMI, Windows Installer
* Troubleshooting of Server and Networking principles pertaining to enterprise environment
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.