Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 104564
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Field Tech Associate to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc.
This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
Responsibilities include performing advanced configuration and repair of desktop/notebook computer equipment.
Advanced troubleshooting technical issues on desktop/notebook computer equipment.
This position will be a remote/Onsite Client based position.
This role will travel up to 25% travel to NTT Data Customer Campus / Remote sites.
* Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide
* Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
* Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments& repair on Client Assets in campus / remote locations.
* Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
* Utilizes advanced tools / technical knowledge to remediate customer problems and conduct scheduled installs.
* Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
* Escalate to Field Services Management on issues that impact the entire operation at a given site
* Provides technical feedback to Level 1 Service Desk and Level 2 Field Service on technical / process issues that be used to improve overall service delivery.
* When required - provides onsite shadowing to NTT Data Program Field Service Team.
* Nice to have experience will include low-level configuration and support of server /storage equipment when guided by more senior personnel. Trouble shooting of network drops and or cabling.
Shift Timings: 7 AM to 4 PM & 10 AM to 7 PM
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.