Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 97638
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Principal System Operator to join our team in Falls Church, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
The Principal System Operator will help establish, maintain, and develop the Client s ability to provide infrastructure IT services that enable their users to effectively and efficiently use technology to accomplish their mission.
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Provides technical and operational support across multiple data centers.
* Engineers design and implements data center hardware.
* Builds out new test and hardware production environments.
* Coordinates implementation and support efforts between Data Center operations and other NTT DATA IT teams.
* Identifies automation opportunities and implementation solutions in deployment, monitoring, resiliency and more.
* Schedules and oversees periodic inspections and routines of all data center equipment
* Troubleshoots system and operational issues.
* Provides on-call support for specific problems and issues.
* Plans organizes and coordinates ongoing data center installations and modifications to meet current and future timelines/ demands.
* Advanced ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community.
* Advanced troubleshooting skills.
* Requires in-depth knowledge of production processes.
* Thorough records management and inventory control skills.
* Thorough understanding of server and storage hardware.
* Thorough understanding of network hardware and structured cabling.
* Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical critical systems components.
* 6-8 years of Network Infrastructure Implementation and Support
* 6-8 years implementing data center hardware
* 6-8 years of Systems Administration experience
* ITIL / Skilled
* ITSM / Skilled
* Project Management / Expert
* Undergraduate Degree or equivalency
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.