Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Parsons Federal Intelligence is hiring an Information Assurance Engineer (IAE) III responsible for conducting information systems security engineering activities throughout the acquisition lifecycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Capturing and refining information protection requirements to ensure successful system integration
* Integrate security functional requirements into existing acquisition lifecycle phases, milestones, and documents using systems engineering principles and methodologies
* Demonstrate best practices when implementing security controls including software engineering methodologies, security engineering methodologies, security engineering principles, and secure coding techniques
* Coordinates activities with assessment and authorization stakeholders
* Active TS/SCI with polygraph
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline and 8+ years of experience; experience considered in lieu of degree
* Experience with ICD 503 and the Government's certification and accreditation process
* Experience with Software integration of COTS and GOTS products
* Knowledge of system methodologies including: client/server, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, MAN, LAN, switches, and routers
* Technical experience configuring and supporting various operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS) and virtualization platforms (VMware, Xen, Hyper V)
* Experience with configuration management and system maintenance including integration testing and penetration testing and analysis
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://parsoncorporation.contacthr.com/77450771.jpg /