Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Serve as the main point of escalation for all support incidents required for Tier 2 support. Escalate all unresolved support incidents to regional or global SMEs. Provide customer-focused support centered on communication and follow-through.
* Provide mentorship and enablement to teammates in the resolution of more advanced problems.
* Organize, lead, and track projects to timely completion while upholding all Service Desk best practices, protocols, and service level agreements
* Assist Regional Site Manager with asset tracking, inventory management, and hardware and software deployments to the end-user base as needed
* Manage Service Desk queue flow by properly prioritizing tickets and communicating with the team
* Participate in off hours on-call rotation
* College level degree in computer related technologies or equivalent experience
* 3-5 years of experience providing end-user support to a large end-user base in a fast-paced environment
* Customer service and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and be a team player
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office 365 suite including Teams, Active Directory administration, as well as macOS and iOS
* Experience with computer imaging processes, Symantec Endpoint or Microsoft Defender, and Adobe Creative Suite
* Hands-on experience with troubleshooting basic network protocols and services such as IP, DNS, and DHCP
* Familiarity with Dell, HP, and Apple laptops & desktops, iPhones, Cisco Meraki network equipment, retail POS systems and MDM
SPEED & SPIRIT IS WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR CANDIDATES, DEFINED BY SOME SIMPLE VALUES THAT INSPIRE US TO BE DRIVEN IN OUR PERFORMANCE, BE VIBRANT IN OUR SPORTING LEGACY, BE TOGETHER IN OUR TEAM SPIRIT, AND BE YOU TO LET OUR INDIVIDUAL TALENT AND EXPERIENCE SHINE. APPLYING FOR A JOB AT PUMA IS EASY. SIMPLY CLICK APPLY ONLINE AND FOLLOW THE STEPS TO UPLOAD YOUR APPLICATION.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org