Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job DescriptionWe Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
* Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications
* Provides technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems, and/or applications.
* Assists with navigating around application menus and may be required to remote into the customer's computer.
* Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* 6 months of IT Service Desk experience
* Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
* Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications
* Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
* Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
* Position located in Salt Lake City. Must be able to work at least the first 60 days in office.
eeoNotice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/77461463.jpg /