Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Big data Developer with Experience in JAVA; NiFi; Kafka
UST Global is looking for a Big data Developer to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team.
As a Big data Developer (Data transformation projects) ; you will
- 6+ years of Experience in data transformation projects
- 6+ years of Big Data experience
- Develop and implement automation framework level enhancements and solutions
- Collaborate with Dev and QA teams from requirement gathering through iterative develop-and-test cycles
- Work closely with business and client partner for understanding the business requirements.
- Work with offshore team and guide them in understanding the business requirements and technology
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Thorough understanding of NoSQL databases
- Excellent coding skill in Java
Requirements and Skills Required:
Experience with high-velocity high-volume Stream processing using: Apache Nifi /StreamSets ;Apache Kafka
Experience in building data ingestion pipeline/workflows using NIFI; NIFI registry; NIFI Templates
Experience in writing NIFI custom processors
Experience in NIFI performance tuning
Experience in optimizing NIFI workflows
6+ Strong proficiency in JAVA in data transformation projects
- Thorough understanding of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or HBase
- Excellent coding skill in Scala and Java
- Understanding Spark
- Hadoop; HBase; and/or MapReduce experience
Location: Mason; OH.
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.