Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
CCRC prides itself as a workplace of choice for passionate talent, driven by our mission to cultivate child, family and community well-being. Whether the position works directly with the public or supports our programs, every position is vital to our mission's success and reputation as a leader. We are not your typical non-profit. We are over 800 people strong and growing!
We cultivate child, family and community well-being through our creative, informative and supportive programs and services. We provide child development and early education, workforce development opportunities, child care financial assistance, Head Start preschool and Early Head Start services and more for close to 50,000 parents, children, and child care providers each month in Northern Los Angeles County, including Antelope Valley, and the entirety of San Bernardino County, including an office in Victorville. This position requires the individual to travel and/or drive to various off-site locations (10% local travel within Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties).
General Summary: The Facilitator is responsible for developing, prioritizing and working on CCRC's PDG agency activities including communications materials and presentations for both small and large scale meetings, in cooperation with internal and external customers. You will manage parent feedback sessions, recording of testimonials and all related administrative and logistical tasks in a fast paced, dynamic and high energy environment. He/she anticipates project needs, discerns work priorities, meets deadlines with minimal supervision, and is willing to work occasional evenings and weekends to support CCRC-hosted events.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Serves as primary liaison with Resource & Referral agencies across the state and provides technical assistance, training and support to improve community outreach strategies and planning, and consistent and culturally competent messaging. (25%)
- In coordination with CCRC's Research Division, convenes and facilitates feedback sessions with parents and child care providers to increase support systems, resiliency and overall family well-being. Provides feedback to inform early care and education systems development. (25%)
- Develops and produces play books, tool kits and play kits for community based organization staff, parents, and child care providers. (20%)
- The Facilitator manages related meeting and event logistics including space rental and virtual meetings arrangements, food and beverage contracts, equipment rentals, participant incentives, and travel arrangements. (10%)
- Attends and participates in internal and external meetings, team and department staff meetings, and professional development and teambuilding activities. (10%)
- Prepares and manages budgets including check requests, invoicing and reporting. (5%)
Non-Essential Duties And Responsibilities
These duties include tasks that are required, but currently comprise of less than 5% of the daily workflow for this job:
- Builds relationships with CCRC leadership and staff.
- Performs all administrative functions, as required.
- Required: Minimum Bachelor's Degree and two years' experience working with parents, child care providers, or community-based organizations, particularly those engaged in birth to 5 programmatic, advocacy and community engagement work.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Passion and commitment to CCRC's vision, mission and values.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-directed and comfortable working in a hybrid virtual/office environment.
- Superb organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration skills across interdisciplinary teams.
- High level of computer literacy required. Excellent computer skills to include knowledge of online research, web analytics and social media, Google Docs, advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, and database management experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and have the ability to work non-traditional work schedules, which may include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Valid California Driver's License, reliable vehicle, automobile insurance, and a clean DMV record required.
At CCRC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust benefit offerings -Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and Long Term Disability paid for by CCRC
- Employer Contribution and Employer Match in the 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 100% vesting
- Generous Time Off Policy-Vacation and Sick Time, Holidays, and Paid Winter Break
- Opportunities for learning and professional development, including education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- 501(c)(3) Designation-You can apply for Public Service Loan Forgiveness!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer and encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
To join our team and to apply: visit our website at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).