Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
Catering To You Associate
Jersey Shore Univ Med Cntr
Part-time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
One Weekend a Month
On Call Work
No On-Call Required
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at -home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier health-care system.
The Catering to You - Patient Dining Associate is responsible in assisting our patients with menu selections and works hand-in-hand with our Food and Nutrition Department.
A day in the life of a Catering To You - Patient Dining Associate at Hackensack MeridianHealth includes:
Assists our patients with menu selections and works hand-in-hand with our Food and Nutrition Department with assembling selected meals on trays and with the delivery and pick-up of meal trays.
- They will work closely with Nursing regarding various patient diets and meal restrictions and uses this knowledge to cater to specific patient requests and needs all the while keeping meals nutritious and satisfactory.
- In addition, the Patient Dining Associate will be responsible for accurately and effectively adapting to Physician-ordered modified patient diets and ensure an efficient timing of services by providing quality patient customer service.
- High school Diploma or GED is required.
- Cstomer service skills required.
- Food service experience preferred.
- Stong desire to work in The Healthcare field is necessary
- Poficiency with basic computer skills
- Musb able to stand and walk for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs
The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.