Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
At the direction of inpatient rehab supervisors, and under guidance of a rehab therapist or registered nurse, assist in or provide mobilization and personal care of patients, preparation of equipment used to mobilize or treat patients, and clerk duties specific to the clinical care department.
1. Prepare and position patients for treatment. Assists during and after treatment.
2. Assists with toileting and sets up for personal care of patients.
3. Assists with ambulation and exercise plan.
4. Assembles supplies, sets-up and adjusts equipment, and prepares treatment modalities.
5. Assists with transfers and mechanical lifting of debilitated patients.
6. Assists in transporting patients to and from the gym.
7. Maintains cleanliness of equipment and orderliness of department.
8. Performs daily equipment sweep on inpatient units.
9. Assists with scheduling patients for therapy.
10. Provides clerk duties including phone, triaging messages, scheduling patients, data collection and entry, assist in gym, ordering of supplies.
11. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü High school graduate or the equivalent required.
ü Proven experience working with the public desired.
ü Previous experience working in a medical setting preferred.
ü Familiarity with computers desired.
ü Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
ü Must obtain CPR certification within 3 months of hire and maintain CPR certification.