Epsilon Systems Solutions is currently seeking a Word Processor III in San Diego, CA.
Summary: Provides a broad range of customer service, administrative and clerical support services to military personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides general clerical, administrative, and functional support to the Departmental personnel and staff.
- Prepares for review: reports, memos, letters, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (typically Microsoft Office suite of applications).
- Reviews incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes, email, and mail.
- Files these documents and keep records and reports on filed documents.
- Greets visitors and coordinate contact with respective Departmental personnel.
- Inputs data for workload, metrics, and to input office supply order requests.
- Assists with Command and Departmental ancillary administrative functions and program support, when required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience providing general clerical and administrative support
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance
- Possess excellent computer skills/knowledge in the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel, when required
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Previous U. S. Navy experience
- Lift 25 lbs.
- Work in office environment
- Ability to wear face covering while working
Epsilon Systems Solutions and its subsidiaries are proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.