Posted in Other 21 days ago.
DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Staff Accountant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for general accounting functions including financial reporting of SSC operations and support of allocation to the hospitals.
What you will do in this role:
* Maintain General Ledger
* Prepare monthly journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations as required to accurately close the monthly fiscal period
* Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support SSC management in the review of monthly operating performance and allocation
* Compile monthly statistics and key indicators
* Distribute monthly reports to appropriate SSC personnel
* Prepare monthly reconciliation for all Balance Sheet accounts with particular emphasis on cash, including documentation to support all balances
* Accurately state reconciling items and investigate proper accounting transactions to clear them off the account. Assist in educating the SSC staff on the issues that are causing reconciling items to remain in the clearing accounts
* Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved
* Respond to requests for information from Corporate, Internal Audit, Hospital management and other internal management
* Ensure that privileged and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Equivalent work experience may substitute education requirement.
Minimum of two years of Accounting/Finance experience required. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.