Posted in Admin - Clerical 9 days ago.
Role and Responsibilities
• Light clerical work including answering / screening / telephone calls to the appropriate person, resolution of calls (orders, quotes, etc.).
• Ability to use hand tools and assist or complete modifications to products i.e. glazing, section width changes, insulating, etc. and fork truck operation.
• Respond to customer requests for information concerning order tracking, order expediting and product availability.
• Perform order entry at both sales invoicing level and request for products from supply plants.
• Notify customers of potential back orders, credit issues, order availability and any other information regarding orders.
• Act as a liaison between sales center and plant departments, gather the necessary information and respond appropriately.
• Process all necessary paperwork for the daily operation of the sales center as required.
• Delivery responsibilities as required. Including driver qualified (valid license).
• Assist in unloading and loading vendor and customer vehicles.
• Monitor completion of daily customer LTL shipment including UPS.
• Assist the GM and AGM with inventory controls including but not limited to cycle counts, daily review inventory levels, scrap processing and loss prevention.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-3 years Customer Service experience, door industry preferred.
• Attention to detail and problem solving.
• Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with all levels of staff and customers.
• Working knowledge of PC’s and related software including MS Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes, etc.
• Basic math skills required.
• Willingness to learn product and processes.
• High School Diploma or GED
Physical / Work Environment Requirements
• Ability to stand for long periods of time in a non-climate-controlled environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.