Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Supporting Securities Operations unit within the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), the Industry, Regulatory & Process Automation Change Management Team's mission is to ensure operational and technical readiness and compliance of industry and regulatory related mandates and process automation related changes. Department scope includes technology and operational enhancement initiatives, oversight and governance of resiliency program to ensure operational readiness and compliance to firm wide resiliency framework, management of the firm wide Resolution & Recovery (R&R) submissions to the FED and FDIC as result of Dodd-Frank Legislation and the Manual Touchpoints (MTP) program.
The candidate will be the lead manager for the Manual Touchpoint (MTP) program and provide support for the Resolution & Recovery and Resiliency programs within the Industry, Regulatory & Process Automation Change Management Team. As the MTP program lead, candiate is responsible for the accurate reporting of manual touchpoint metrics, on board new application touchpoints feed, liaise with operations teams across the regions to analyze touchpoint metrics and operational process for streamline or enhancement opportunities in order reduce manual touchpoints as part of the broader effort to improve efficiency and risk management.
The Resiliency Program encompasses several aspects, including the launching and implementation of the new firmwide resiliency framework to ensure adherence to regulator and government agencies requirements and mandates. In crisis events, candidate will assist in planning and administering crisis management and communications as well as governance and oversight of periodic resiliency testing to evidence operational readiness.
The high exposure role will interface with many cross functional teams and partners in Securities Operations, CIB and Corporate level program teams. The role requires an understanding of the securities operations functions and their processes, knowledge of the functional groups involved to support deliveries and working knowledge of securities products. Candidate needs to demonstrate good program management and technical skills, a self-starter contributing more broadly across the team's mission and deliveries.
Drive the reduction of operational manual touchpoints (MTP):
o Liaise and ensure monthly data reports for completeness and accuracy
o Partner with Operations teams to identify and deliver streamline opportunities
o Reconcile results of streamline enhancements to manual touchpoints
Management of a sustainable firmwide resiliency program to ensure operational readiness during a resiliency or crisis events, which includes:
o Liaise with operations management to document, track and report of risks, impact and gap assessment
o Support in resiliency mitigation strategies via data analytics
o Build out of Crisis Management and Resiliency Event Playbooks
o Plan and host resiliency tabletop exercise to test resiliency strategies
o Organize and lead response during resiliency or crisis events.
Support various aspects of Resolution and Recovery submissions:
o BAU processes and monthly governance work Critical Operations Plans
o Compilation and coordination of annual resolution plans to the FED and FDIC.
o Data analysis and remediation of gaps identified relates in R&R plans and its supporting data.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Current associates with minimum 5+ years of experience required in program/project management
• Prior experience with regulatory reporting, operations or control area.
• Excellent communication skills - comfortable in interacting with senior leaders
• Self-starter with strong matrix management skills - ability to work with cross functional teams and others outside of your direct span of control to meet deliverables.
• Excellent data analysis and presentation skills required: Advance Excel & Powerpoint, Alteryx and Tableau required
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to adapt or suggest approaches and solutions for complex and ambiguous topics and issues
• Ability to deduct action plans from ad hoc requests from Corporate oversight teams or regulators
• Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
• CIB and/or Securities processing experience preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans