Role: SAP SD Consultant
Location: Austin, TX primary but open to multiple location across the US. Travel and relocation on case by case.
Duration: Full Time only - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
SAP SD Testing
SD - Brazil & LATAM
SD Variant Configuration
- 7+ years of experience with SAP SD module
- At least two Full life-cycle implementations of SAP SD related projects
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Functional experience with ABAP sales document user exits (sales order, delivery, billing etc.)
- Specialized in design and configuration of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD module) and experience in designing/troubleshooting complex interfaces involving multiple systems
- Understanding of SD account assignment and revenue recognition processes
- Writing of functional/technical specifications for ABAP custom programs and interfaces
- Ability to debug ABAP
- Cross-functional team experience, excellent configuration, development and E2E Testing skills.
- Ability to playback designs and system developments to an audience of business users with 5-10 people
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be able to work in a collaborative, team environment and handle/prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience