Posted in Other 13 days ago.
**upon offer, candidates must complete a background and drug screen**
Job Description: Serves as primary liaison with business on developing the requirements supporting projects and application changes. With cultivated business acumen, supports business activities by building relationships, validating and clarifying business needs, and supporting the implementation of innovative solutions to positivity impact business results. Responsible for change artifacts and traceability including project specific artifacts. Responsible for alignment of change with business stakeholders, process owners, IT services delivery teams, project teams and all pertinent committees. Supports concurrent work assignments across applications and diverse user groups.
Summary of Responsibilities:
* Business Process Analysis - Responsible to establish core understanding of business needs. Work with subject matters experts of respective business areas to elicit and document requirements. Assist with the identification, investigation and solving production problems. Understand best practice business processes to ensure compliance and end user support in a regulated environment. Lead cross-functional process teams and continuous process improvement efforts.
* Requirements Management - Translates end user business needs to design, configure and document software application solutions across multiple functional groups. Elicits requirements using interviews, documents, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios competitive product analysis, task and work workflow analysis. Writes requirements specifications according to standard templates. Gains approval for business and technical requirements. Maintains record and traceability of requirements. Responsible to ensure functional, operational, and architectural requirements are addressed within the project or application change request. Utilize standard enterprise tools to document and manage requirements. Documents configuration and system support materials including functional and technical specification for use within IT. Work with IT service delivery teams to help plan and prioritize application changes.
* Test Planning & Coordination - Establish and document testing approach and test plan documents. Facilitate defining test scenarios and scripts with business subject matter experts. Document test scripts and corresponding results. Test changes of software application solutions across multiple functional groups. Engage with business stakeholders to identify and articulate the user acceptance test scenarios.
* Relationship Management - Maintains and develops internal business relationships to influence successful project outcomes. Builds and maintain effective working relationships project team members, subject matter experts and internal IT support teams. Interact with management, customers, vendors and other stakeholders through verbal and written communication.
Skill Set Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in Business/Systems Analysis role.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience developing and managing requirements.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in testing role.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills to identify, define and document technical and non- technical solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to build subject matter and tools expertise while driving consistency in processes.
* Excellent relationship management, communication and strong collaboration skills required.
* Familiar with Agile concepts and worked on Agile project delivery with SCRUM, Kanban, SaFe or other frameworks.