Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Location: Midland, MI - Dow Diamond
As an Executive Chef with PSC, it will be your primary responsibility to create cuisine that exceeds guest expectations and to provide strong leadership while delivering cost goals and living our company vision and values .
Major Areas of Responsibility
All performance standards are achieved through the use of the Core Signatures guidelines.
• Establishes standard for menu content
• Ensures execution of all menus
• Maintains recipes to meet standards
• Has strong attention to detail
• Regularly obtains feedback from clients and guests to improve operations
• Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
• Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
• Delivers culinary standards to build top line sales
• Supports and communicates Company initiatives
• Executes all menus, promotions and programs as outlined by the Director of Operations
• Ensures proper execution of preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules as set forth by Director of Operations
• Ensures that daily walkthroughs are being conducted in culinary areas for each event
• Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable PSC systems
• Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
• Achieves daily sales and assigned cost goals
• Ensures that all security, safety and sanitation standards are achieved. With an elevated focus on Covd-19 protocols.
• Employs top-notch safety and sanitation practices
• Forecasts and adequately schedules team members to meet operational needs and desired targets
• Provides operational planning to ensure adequate products and equipment are ordered for anticipated business levels without excess
• Displays a positive attitude towards team members
• Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to PSC guidelines
• Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
• Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
• Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
• Assists fellow team members when necessary
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. Comprehensive knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation