Posted in Other 13 days ago.
The Revenue Cycle Coordinator oversees all aspects of the revenue cycle from charge capture to account resolution for assigned client practices. Coordinates with Managed Care and Revenue Integrity to ensure proper processing and fees are submitted and received. Runs high level data analysis on all aspects of the revenue cycle and implements compliance processes. Responsible for all staff and/or supervisors assigned client teams under his or her supervision. Has high level knowledge of the revenue cycle and coordinates a wide range of administrative duties involved in the resolution of client accounts receivable. Able to proactively identify issues and effectively problem solve as issues arise. Effectively communicates policies, procedures and processes to internal staff as well as administrators, physicians and other individuals within client practices they oversee.
1. Oversees the day-to-day revenue cycle processes; reviews processes on a consistent basis to identify opportunities for improvement.
2. Maintains consistent communication with management regarding key issues impacting the performance of billing and collections.
3. Identifies, analyzes and assists in resolving work flow process problems
4. Understands and analyzes monthly reports and is able to identify areas that are not optimal.
5. Collaborates with other Coordinators, Supervisors, Application Managers, EDI, IT and others to continually improve revenue cycle processes.
6. Facilitates regular meetings with administrators at client offices to review financial metrics, AR aging and other client needs.
7. Hires, trains, orients and evaluates performance of staff, Supervisors and any other assigned personnel to ensure consistent performance of department specific objectives and policies.
8. Demonstrates strong analytical skills in resolving accounts receivable problems.
9. Informs and educates staff and/or Supervisors on a regular basis, ensuring their success.
10. Maintains current knowledge of governmental and commercial insurance compliance mandates that effect his or her direct reporting departments.
11. Oversees the planning of in-service training and continuing education based on the changes within government and insurance regulations (annual or bi-annual basis).
12. Exhibits outstanding customer service skills; exudes professionalism and leads by example at all times.