Posted in Manufacturing 10 days ago.
With thousands of employees worldwide, teamwork and collaboration are valued here.
We look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to accelerate their future. By joining our team, you will earn competitive pay, benefits, insurance, 401k, pension and more while working in an environment with the highest safety standards in the industry. The Safety Technician will maintain and implement State and Federal OSHA Standards. Ensure environmental compliance, training and reporting of employees and assist HR in managing Worker’s Comp data as needed.
The Safety Technician will maintain and implement State and Federal OSHA Standards. Ensure environmental compliance, training and reporting of employees and assist HR in managing Worker’s Comp data as needed.
• Education: College degree or equivalent training / work experience in a related field.
• Experience: 1 year of relevant work experience.
• Skills: Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced data functions in Excel.
• Excellent analytical skills; Ability to collect and analyze data and present findings.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Solid ability in identifying and resolving problems in a timely, effective manner.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Travel: Minimal.
Why Should You Apply?
• Are you looking to further your career in Environmental Health and Safety? Mentoring and Advancement Opportunities available!
• Great Teamwork and Leadership Guidance.
• Do you enjoy helping others with important concerns? Your team will be the main point of contact for all safety questions.
• Competitive Pay, GREAT benefits… including pension and Tuition Reimbursement.
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employee