Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
Industry Experience Sign-on Bonus - $5000 (with valid exposed Firearm permit and Guard Card)
Loomis Armored US is looking to hire exceptional personnel to add to our growing team! If you are looking to to grow in the armed/security/driver industry and gain transferable skill sets as a security guard/security officer, patrol officer, and/or truck driver, this may be the job for you! Loomis is at the top of the security industry for Armed Driver/Guards as we promote from within, with the ability to transfer to any of our hundreds of locations nationwide. Applicants are not required to be armed prior to employment as Loomis will allow for you to obtain your security/armed licenses while employed.
$5K Bonus for candidates with both CA Guard Card and Exposed Firearm Permit
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
• Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
• Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
• Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
• Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
• Other duties assigned. PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for covering significant distances (several yards).
• Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
• Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week.
• Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
• Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
Pay Rate: $21.50 - $23.50
Must be atleast 21 years of age or older and have at least 3 years of driving experience as a licensed driver.
CDL Class A/CDL Class B not required.
Security Officers/Security Guards, Patrol Officers, Truck Drivers are encouraged to apply!