Posted in Other 4 days ago.
The Navisphere Vision team is transforming the logistics industry by providing our customers with real-time visibility and connectivity to their global supply chains. Our team is comprised of people who are passionate about delivering world class products. We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with exposure to working on customer facing applications to join our team. In our agile environment, a Full Stack Engineer will perform analysis, design, programming, and automated testing tasks to deliver on strategic projects impacting our customer and carrier facing businesses.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote.
* Design, develop and deliver code that is necessary to support new feature developments and enhancements in an agile environment
* Deliver unit tests and automated tests with all code to prove correctness, robustness, and scalability
* Interface with 3rd party data vendors to consume 3rd Party APIs
* Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment
* Work within the team to deliver frontend features and backend functionality on a user facing SaaS application
* Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
* Work collaboratively with UX design and the rest of the engineering team to develop customer facing applications using RESTful APIs and modern frontend frameworks
* Proficiency with object-oriented design in a modern programming language
* Address issues and mitigate risks, communicate status to business stakeholders, IT leaders and other IT teams impacted by the project
* A minimum of 5 years software development experience
* Strong experience in one or more of the following technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API
* Experience with modern UI web development i.e. ReactJS, Angular, Vue
* Strong experience with SQL Server and database design
* Azure experience including serverless technologies (Azure Functions), microservices and containerization
* Experience building distributed and scalable SaaS applications utilizing REST and messaging
* Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines and Jenkins/Octopus
* Strong understanding of authorization and authentication
* Knowledge of domain driven design, software design patterns and design principles
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS, or related technical field; or, a minimum of 4 years of equivalent professional experience and high school diploma/GED
* Experience developing automated system and performance tests
* Experience using Version Control systems such as Git, GitHub, etc.
* Data Streaming and/or Messaging experience with RabbitMQ/Kafka/etc.
* Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
* Self-starter with strong desire to learn new concepts, processes and technologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.