Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will partner with Integrated program team to develop program plans and create cost and schedule baselines. You will prepare and publish metrics and reports. You will analyze variances and review compliance to corporate guidelines across multiple teams. Your findings will drive decisions to improve the program performance impacting one or more site locations.
· Enter Data
· Prepare and publish metrics and reports
· Analyze program performance
· Maintain schedule and track milestones
· Identify route cause
· Improve processes
· Analyze cost and schedule integration
· Track budget and program financial data
· Recommend corrective actions
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in projects, forecasting and cost control
· Contract management experience
· Degree in Business, Science or Engineering, Finance or Accounting or related field.
· Experience in business/finance analyst position.
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization.
· Ability to work in a large, remote and diverse team in a matrix work environment.
· User experience of Oracle system.
· Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
· Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management.
· Experience in usage of Earned value metrics, Estimate at completion growth and Milestone Fidelity.
JOB ID: req287351
Category: Business Management
Location: 13560 Morris Road, Suite 3500, 3rd Floor,Alpharetta,Georgia,30004,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.