Posted in Admin - Clerical 8 days ago.
Job ID: 19127
The Customer Service Specialist can be located at any of our US work locations, which include: Wichita, KS; Harleysville, PA; and Binghamton, NY. The Senior Sales Administrator will be first point of contact for key accounts for the business and must have effective skills to service and manage multiple customers simultaneously. Enters new production orders, reviews and manages contracts to ensure proper flow downs to appropriate departments (Supply Chain, Quality, Production, Engineering); Works with Planning and Materials (Supply Chain) to determine production and shipping dates and advises customer on delivery commitments.
In addition, this position will be responsible for creating and maintaining appropriate metrics needed to optimize on-time delivery and satisfy customer support needs. Candidate must have a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, insights to operational flow and be a self-starter to work in a fast-paced flexible manufacturing environment. Strong computer skills and effective problem solving/decision making skills are required
• Associates degree in business is required or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Prior Customer Service Center experience required and Customer Service experience within the Aerospace Industry preferred.
• Excellent verbal communications skills with ability to communicate verbally in one on one or group situations with customers, co-workers, and management.
• Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner and to develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers, co-workers, and management; the ability to respond promptly to needs and requests; and ability to meet commitments/deadlines.
• Ability to make good decisions, including exhibiting sound and accurate judgment; supporting and explaining reasoning to decisions; including the appropriate people in decision-making process; making timely decisions; and identifying when issues should be escalated to senior management.
• Strong attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy.
• Excellent computer skills using Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite and EXCEL skills.
• Ability to learn Oracle MRP system for order tracking and material management.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy of company proprietary and customer information.
• Exhibits dependability, including following instructions; responding to management direction; and taking responsibility for own actions.
• Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
• The ability to work remotely, if needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.