- Light clerical work including answering/screening/telephone calls to the appropriate person, resolution of calls (orders, quotes, etc).
- Respond to customer requests for information concerning order tracking, order expediting and product availability.
- Perform order entry at both sales invoicing level and request for products from supply plants.
- Notify customers of potential backorders, credit issues, order availability and any other information regarding orders.
- Act as a liaison between sales center and plant departments, gather the necessary information and respond appropriately.
- Process all necessary paperwork for the daily operation of the sales center as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience, door industry preferred
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with all levels of staff and customers.
- Working knowledge of PC’s and related software including MS Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Strong math skills required.
- Willingness to learn product and processes, and work as a team