- * Clearly undestrand community career lattice and be able to explain the same to team members.
- * Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- * Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- * Take concious effort to improve the diversity quotient of the teams during recruitment* Organize educational, inspiring, bonding community events (inperson and virtual).
- * Conduct hiring discussions.
- * Identify potential retention risks and take mitigation measures.
- * Formulate evaluation criteria for recruitment.
- * Participate in college recruitment, summer programs, hackathons, job fairs, etc to attract new hires to Cognizant.
- * Facilitate mentorship process in a small community of members.
- * Mentor the team on community brand positioning strategies* Participate in external brand positioning activities.
- * Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- * Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
- * Contribute to design and establishment of people management processes.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
- * Be able to effectively elicit role and project expectations and explain the same to stakeholders participating in talent.
- * Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
- * Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- * Periodically evaluate team performance and provide the adequate feedback required to help members move along the path to.
- * Track the team performance on a regular basis and report any risk to delivery.
- * Contribute to and lead community members in building knowledge management repository.
- * Be aware of community capabilities available from other communities and facilitate leveraging them as and when needed.
- * Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- * Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
- * Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered* Reviews the engineering metrics with Engineering managers to ensure that the project goals and customer goals are met.
- * Reviews the deliverables and engineering metrics of the account with Engineering Managers to ensure that the SOW clauses.
- * Discuss competency of the Community members with the Engineering managers and perform corrective action based on gaps* Provide honest consistent feedback to peers and team members.
- * Encourage Community leads to attend courses on giving proper feedback and mentoring.
- * Recognize team members for job well done and nominates for recognition.
- * Guide team members in coming up with an improvement plan when applicable.
- * Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking diffrent activities.
- * Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- * Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency:
- * Identify the enablement needs of the team under direct supervision.
- * Lead knowledge sharing sessions in your area of expertise* Work with enablement teams to tailor the programs relevent to members.
- * Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level* Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
- * Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
- * Help team members understand the diversity of career opportunities available in CDE and across Cognizant.
- * Observe capabilities of team members and discuss how their aspirations can be fulfilled through the organizational career lattice.
- * Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
- * Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- * Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- * Track the progress of interview, offer letter and onboarding dates for hiring requirements in your engagement/account/customer context.
- * Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
- * Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
- * Trigger a conversation with HCM supervisor for rotation as per the policy.
- * Upskill oneself with new skills while on the job to make oneself eligible for rotation.
- * Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- * Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
- * Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
- * Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner.
- * Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in MyCareerApp are current.
- * Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- * Contributes to the talent profiling framework and the benchmark associated with the various role & responsibility.
- * Discussion with the associate on the competency gaps and remedial steps required to overcome the gaps.
Building strong Organizational Interconnects:
- * Drive discussions with your team on identifying capabilities and ambitions of moving to a different career track.
Building Engineering Mindshare:
- * Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- * Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- * Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to experince papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to case studies under guidance.
Must Have Skills
|Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
|The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
|The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
|The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
|The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.