Posted in Other 11 days ago.
The Dialysis Charge Nurse position is for our Southwest Fort Worth Clinic in Fort Worth, TX, located at 5127 Old Grandbury Road Fort Worth, TX 76133.
U.S. Renal Care is currently looking for a Registered Nurse or RN to be a Charge RN for our dialysis facility. The Charge Nurse is proficient in providing hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal failure and is responsible for supervising staff performing daily patient care. The Registered Nurse or RN must possess the physical capabilities to successfully perform the job as stated in the physical requirements. Adherence to all policies and procedures is required.
• Registered Nurse is responsible for overseeing dialysis nursing services and functions as nursing supervisor
• May give direct patient care to the extent of performing efficient, safe dialysis, but does not assume primary nursing functions as performed by center staff, if allowed by state regulations.
• Responds to all emergencies in clinic; be familiar with all emergency equipment and all emergency operational procedures.
• Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments.
• Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
• Transcribe and implement physician's orders; assist physician during patient rounds.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements include:
about 2 hours ago
about 3 hours ago
about 4 hours ago